This trail was rated by Arizona Highways as a must see in Central Arizona! But don’t take our word for it…see for yourself as you glimpse incredible views of remote Arizona waterways.
- Most Popular!
Billy Grey & Buckboard Trail
Availability: Daily at 8:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
Distance: 18.1 miles
Duration: 3.5 hours
- From :
- $ 400
Ride to Panoramic Views of the Secret Mountain Wilderness Area
One of our personal favorites here at Arizona Adventure Group, the Bill Grey Buckboard Trail winds in a northwesterly direction into Coconino National Forest, ending by Dry Creek Road in West Sedona proper, or Cottonwood, Arizona. This tour gives you the chance to stop by Casner Mountain (used as a cattle driving trail in the 1880s), which allows you to take in the panoramic views of the Secret Mountain Wilderness area, Sycamore Canyon and views of the entire Verde Valley. Your ride ends by the Immaculate Conception Church in Cottonwood, Arizona, or further!
- We arrange transportation to and from your hotel to the drop-off point on the day of your excursion
- Ages 21+ to secure reservation
- Ages 16+ to drive with valid ID
Come ride with us for some of the best views in Arizona!
- Valid ID
- Close-toed shoes
- Comfortable hiking clothes
This all-inclusive excursion includes a 3.5-hour, half-day RZR Rental (seats 4), pick-up and drop-off within a 20-mile radius (of Cottonwood, AZ), fuel for the RZR, water, and a light snack for your excursion.
- Drivers must be 16 years of age with valid ID
- Individual securing the reservation must be 21 years of age
- Credit card must be used to secure reservation and is charged at the time of booking
- Goggles are available for rental